Covid 19 Statement
- Rigorous cleaning and sanitisation of guest bedrooms and public areas
- Frequent sanitisation of high-contact points, such as door handles, public bathrooms, tables and chairs, service bells
- Hand sanitiser will be placed at the guest contact areas such as the main entrance, bar, exit and dining areas
- Personal visors to be worn by all our front of house staff, masks to be worn by our kitchen staff
- All staff to be fully trained and reminded by a timer to wash their hands every 20 minutes and after every contact with individual customers
- Regular training of all our employees on awareness of covid 19. This will be vital to help combat the spread of the viruses and protect the health of our employees and guests.
- All our employees will be briefed on the guidelines provided by the World Health Organisation and local health authorities. They will be ready to render assistance to any guest that may feel unwell.
- Screens will be provided around certain table areas and can be requested by our customers
- A screen will be placed on the bar area to protect staff and customers when settling bills at the bar area
- We will conduct regular meetings to update all staff on the relevant situation and any measures that need to be observed.
- We will install a one way system around the Inn to ensure we minimise the risk of customers coming into contact
- Toilets will be managed with a one in one out system and sanitised on a regular basis.
- Table service will be offered at every opportunity to avoid any customers queuing at the bar area.
- People will be asked to social distance when waiting for tables and arriving at the Inn
- Tea and coffees stations in guest bedrooms will be lined with individually wrapped plastic tumblers and paper coffee cups for sanitation purposes which can be disposed of after every use.
- All tables will be set out at the regulated distances in accordance with the WHO guidelines.
The Wheatsheaf in Wensleydales’ Covid 19 statement to all of its valued customers:
We Clean, We care, We Welcome
In this time of uncertainty with the covid 19 pandemic upon us the Wheatsheaf inn assures you that your safety and comfort remain our highest priority and our thoughts are forever with those who have been affected by the virus and those who are caring for them.
We are stepping up our precautionary measures in the Inn as the safety of our guests and employees is paramount to us. We will take the upmost care to ensure every stay with us is safe, clean and comfortable.
We clean our Inn to ensure the safety and comfort of our guests. Our measures include:
We care for our guests and employees by introducing additional measures to safeguard their wellbeing.
We welcome our guests into our Inn with the same warmth and hospitality we have always done. While the Covid 19 outbreak is continually changing we are committed to keeping you informed and to care for you as our valued customers.
We look forward to welcoming you as soon as possible.